hart to hart


a card from the game "forest shuffle." it depicts a fallow deer, left, and a roe deer, right. the roe deer has a speech bubble edited over it, saying "look man, it's just not working out"
image edited from the board game "forest shuffle"


i had some pretty ridiculous ideas for a particular clue in my last puzzle (the clue it received was still weird, for the record), which i used as inspiration for this puzzle. thanks to rose (who also test-solved this one!) for encouraging me to hold onto them -- they are much better used here.

thanks to all of these people who took a look at it before i put it on here: gwen, ian, pix, rose, quiara, and maybe some other people! apologies if i forgot!! also thanks to all the people who helped me realize a) it'll probably never be a "perfect" puzzle so not worth wasting time on, and b) it's probably fine anyways, and getting me to upload it

full screen (recommended) | .jpz | pdf

Comments

  1. fun puzzle, 11a best clue, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello I enjoyed this crossword a lot, 5D in particular really made me laugh! and I love 1D/3D!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment