visual aids



howdy!

icymi: my first puzzle with lil avcx came out last month, and i'm so proud of it. being part of the lil team is so fantastic, and i'm so grateful to everyone there and especially my mentor, rose.

ALSO icymi: i made a (really extraordinarily silly and fun and delightful) variety cryptic with my incredibly talented friend juff!!! i'm so incredibly proud of how fun it is, and if you enjoy my american style cluing voice, i can promise you'll dig the vibe. go solve it!!

new themeless midi over here! got in an entry i've been literally wanting to put into a puzzle since i learned how to make puzzles, so that's exciting! also a few firsts in here (asym  & picture integration into clues!) so let me know what you think! 

untested because i like living life on the edge 😎

no puz today (for picture clue reasons!! my apologies) but direct link here


Comments

  1. this was so good!!! starting so strong at 1D and it kept getting better

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment