sour


 

hi!!! it's been a minute, hasn't it? i kinda went through a moment where i felt like i lost my mojo, but it's back and whoa is my audacity worse than ever. in the meantime, though, i did a puzzle with ross over on rossword puzzles and another with norah on her blog! check 'em out! i have also started streaming occasionally, so check out my twitch if you're so inclined.

today's doozy of a puzzle wouldn't have been possible without the help of juff, an incredible cryptic setter who took me complaining about a puzzle idea that wouldn't work in their dms and turned it into something workable!! blame them for this strangely sized monstrosity!!! jk juff is lovely & thank u for ur help <3 check out their twitch!

this puzzle test solved by ol' reliable frisco who calls me on my bad stuff but encourages my good-bad stuff, for which i appreciate him. check out his twitch, too!

this is a weird shaped one (yet again!!! viva la rectangle) at a zany 22x11. that's technically bigger than a standard 15x! because i cannot stop writing, i will warn you that i made this puzzle in like two hours while procrastinating on an english assignment at like 2 in the morning, oops. let me know if you stream it, and feel free to comment below <3 !!!

.puz / amuselabs full screen (highly recommend opening in full screen)



Comments

Post a Comment