...and scrambled eggs! (featuring Norah Sharpe!)




almost-happy-new-years, everybody! today we've got a piping hot sequel-puzzle to Tossed Salads, a puzzle i co-wrote with the illustrious, amazing girlboss that is Norah Sharpe <3 it's always such a treat working with her!!! honestly, would not have my own blog without her support, so my endless love goes her way.

Norah says, "Yay! It's my first time at Crafty Crosswords!  Thanks to Lila for having me and thanks to everyone who asked us for the follow up to our last puzzle together. See you next year, we love ya"

many many thanks to will eisenberg for test solving!!! peep him in the roster of upcoming editors over at at lil ðŸ‘€ðŸ‘€ or at his own blog!


Comments

  1. #slayqueengirlboss much love even tho it took me 45 mins and we watched greys anatomy bomb episode during my solve

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment