Fruit Inclusions

 


Happy Pride Month, everybody! This puzzle is (like me), pretty gay. This puzzle is similar in vibe to Rose's lovely blog puzzle earlier this month (which is a lot of fun, go solve it!) Thank you to Nate Cardin for help + encouragement, and to Frisco + RShields for test solving. If you enjoy it or stream it, let me know! Comments encouraged :)

 pdf | puz | amuselabs fullscreen

also, here's a mini puzzle I made for no reason other than my anxiety about AP test scores coming out in 2ish weeks! hopefully you find it funny (you might not): pdf (why) | puz | amuselabs

This puzzle was inspired by a tiktok about Starbucks Refreshers, as the little chunks in them are called "Fruit Inclusions." My mom suggested the alternate title "In the Closet," (which is honestly better, but I'm kind of attached to the current title).


Comments

  1. Lila this was so good! Loved the theme (and title lol), and 34D is great fill. Also I've seen a metal 43D (which was horribly balanced and barely spun), but it's true, no clay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LILA!!! i loves it! :) favorites were 22D, 37A, 20A, 62A, 1A&D, and ofc 15A my dear amie! <333333

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun!! didn't read the intro and got excited when i realized the fruity theme :)) (also fellow highschooler nervous about AP exam results coming out)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment